Don’t stress––it happens. For the most part, if your debit payment didn’t go through, it’s because:
- You reached the withdrawal limit on the card.
- There was an error in the pin number you provided.
- There were insufficient funds in your account.
- Your bank declined the transaction for security purposes.
- The card was previously reported lost or stolen.
- The card expired.
Go ahead, and double-check each of these possible causes. If none resolves the issue, you can either pay with cash or sign up for Aeropay.